- $80-100K Salary + Super
- Flexible working options
- Genuine career progression opportunities
About the company
This organisation is a Speech Therapy service provider of all ages across Australia. They pride themselves on delivering an enthusiastic and supportive approach to all their clients. Specialising in providing mobile services and therapy in an environment in which they feel most comfortable and where generalisation of new skills can occur.
About the role
This organisation is a highly respected & trusted community services provider who are currently seeking a dedicated & highly motivated speech pathologist with great communication skills to join their expanding therapy team.
The Speech Pathologist will demonstrate a passion for supporting people with disabilities and will play a key role in delivering high quality therapy services within the local community.
- Support clients and families by providing various assessments, intervention strategies, and treatment methods
- Using alternative methods of communication such as signing , symbols and electronic devices
- Undertake administration activities such as managing patient records within the database, referral documentation, and updating patient plans
- Travel between clients for face to face sessions which can take place in a variety of settings including homes, day care, supported work places, day programs, schools or within the community.
- Maintain high levels of communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and compliance focus
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Speech Therapy
- Current registration with SPA
- National Police Clearance
- Current and clean full drivers license
- Covid19 Vaccination
How to apply
- Flexible work hours
- Above award wages
- Mixed and varied caseloads
- Limitless online resources and access to subscriptions
- Access to your own assessments, technology and resources
- Multiple in-house professional development opportunities
- Your own dedicated clinical manager for supervision
- Budget for external PD
- Practice management software and other online platforms to streamline work practises
- Opportunities for career development in your area of interest
Please click APPLY now or if you would like further information, please contact Ksenia on 0414 446 093 or firstname.lastname@example.org
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.