About the company
- $80-105K + Super + Salary Sacrifice
- Join a growing therapy team for WA's largest disability service provider
- Flexible working arrangements, ongoing training and support, generous salary packaging and more benefits on offer
Operating for over 70 years, they are the largest disability & NDIS provider in Western Australia today. They have a rich and proud history of supporting clients & families living with intellectual disabilities, helping them to achieve their goals and dreams in life. Due to ongoing success, they are now growing their therapy team and are looking for an experienced clinician to join the team as a Senior Positive Behaviour Support Consultant. About the role
As the Senior Positive Behaviour Support Consultant, you will assist individuals, their families and support teams to identify client needs through assessment and individual planning whilst also producing detailed Behaviour Support Plans within a holistic and integrated approach.
The successful candidate will be required to monitor the effectiveness of any behaviour support plan, its implementation and effectiveness and also lead other staff members in the team to provide a high quality service. To succeed in this role this is what you will need
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Psychology, Social Work, Occupational Therapy or Speech Pathology
- Full registration with the relevant membership body (AHPRA, SPA or AASW)
- Demonstrated experience in providing Positive Behaviour Support to clients & a sound knowledge of the NDIS
- Demonstrated experience in writing and implementing Positive Behaviour Support plans and
- Demonstrated experience in providing training and leadership to team members, clients & their families
How to apply
- Excellent remuneration package on offer
- Flexible working arrangements on offer (choose to work from home or in the office) with flexible working hours
- Generous tax benefits
- Opportunity to work within a multidisciplinary team
- Ongoing training & professional development opportunities provided
- Supportive & friendly environment
- Access to Employee Assistance Programs
Shortlisting & interviews will commence ASAP.
Please click APPLY now or if you would like further information, please contact Ross on 0404 026 085 / email@example.com - All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.