About the organisation
- $80-115k + super + salary packaging
- Multiple locations to choose to work from throughout Metro Melbourne
- Support for specialist areas of interest, flexible working arrangements, internal & external CPD & more benefits!
Operating for over 100 years, the organisation are one of Victoria's most established & trusted Not For Profit Disability Service Providers who deliver therapy services across the lifespan. They are passionate about what they do and authentic with the relationships they build, helping their clients achieve their goals. About the role
Due to continued success through the provision of their high quality services, the organisation are seeking Registered or Clinical Psychologists to join their highly skilled & experienced multidisciplinary team & have a variety of locations to choose from across Metro Melbourne.
As the Psychologist you will be responsible for providing evidence-based psychological interventions & assessments to clients presenting with a range of conditions & syndromes that could include psychosocial disabilities, mental health issues, neurodegenerative disorders, behavioural issues, autism, developmental delay and more. Key selection criteria
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Psychology
- Full registration with AHPRA as a General or Clinical Psychologist
- Postgraduate experience working with children, adolescents & adults with a disability - desirable
- Well developed assessment & therapeutic skills
- Experience in providing Positive Behaviour Support Services - desirable
How to apply
- Excellent remuneration packages
- Generous salary packaging benefits
- Flexible working arrangements on offer
- A range of professional development opportunities
- Regular individual & team supervision
- Full administrative support
- Support for specialist areas of interest
Shortlisting & interviews will commence ASAP.
Please click APPLY now or if you would like further information, please contact Ross on 0404 026 085 / firstname.lastname@example.org - All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.