- $80-120k + super + benefits
- Salaried employee or sub-contracting arrangements available
- Regular supervision, internal training, external CPD budget, regular team events & social activities & more on offer
About the organisation
The organisation is a dynamic Psychology Practice located in the Northern Suburbs of Metro Melbourne who provide a highly sought after service with a strong local reputation for friendly, family-focused support and clinical expertise across a range of clinical presentations.
About the role
The practice is currently undergoing an exciting period of growth and as such, require a caring & engaging Psychologist to join their diverse & close-knit team of Psychologists & Health Professionals & make a meaningful impact to the lives of children & families within the area.
You will be exposed to a variety of clinical settings within this role & practice and will provide a range of interventions & assessments to clients across the lifespan presenting with mental health issues, trauma, anxiety, autism, ADHD, neurodevelopmentally diverse conditions, behavioural issues & more with the flexibility & support to choose your own caseload.
Key selection criteria
- High salary package depending on skills & experience
- $1k external CPD budget per annum
- Free on-site regular supervision from Board Approved Supervisor
- Flexible days & hours available - PT & FT considered
- Regular team events & social activities
- Thorough intake system and thoughtful case allocation
- Full admin support
How to apply
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Psychology
- Full registration with AHPRA as a General or Clinical Psychologist
- Have strong clinical intervention skills
- Well developed assessment & therapeutic skills
- Eligibility for Medicare registration & Professional indemnity insurance
Shortlisting & interviews will commence ASAP.
Please click APPLY now or if you would like further information, please contact Ross on 0404 026 085 / email@example.com - All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.