- $85-125K + super + benefits
- Role located in Footscray, VIC
About the organisation
The organisation is a dynamic, multidisciplinary allied health service provider based in Footscray, VIC delivering a range of services aimed at supporting children, adolescents and adults & their families to thrive. They use evidence-based approaches & have access to a range of comprehensive intervention resources & programs along with a very strong referral base.
About the role
The organisation are currently expanding their services and as such, require a caring & engaging Psychologist to join their diverse & close-knit team of health professionals.
As the Psychologist within the team, you will be required to plan & provide therapy sessions to clients, implement evidence-based interventions & assessments, provide education to clients & their families and more throughout a variety of clinical settings including clinic, community and schools.
Key selection criteria
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Psychology
- Full registration with AHPRA as a General or Clinical Psychologist
- Postgraduate experience working with children, adolescents & adults with a disability - desirable
- Well developed assessment & therapeutic skills
- Eligibility for Medicare registration
How to apply
- Competitive salary package based upon experience & skills
- Lower than average caseload sizes to support work/life balance
- Flexible working arrangements
- A range of professional development opportunities
- Regular individual & team supervision
- Full administrative support
- MacBook & iPad provided
Shortlisting & interviews will commence ASAP.
Please click APPLY now or if you would like further information, please contact Ross on 0404 026 085 / firstname.lastname@example.org - All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.