About the organisation
- Excellent salary package on offer
- Role located in Central Perth close to CBD
- Company car provided, internal training, external CPD allowance & paid study leave, Xmas shutdown & more benefits!
Since it's conception over 10 years ago, this organisation has become the leading provider in neurological rehabilitation & disability services in WA. They place a real emphasis on being an innovative and progressive work place & strive to create a real sense of stability and safety in the lives of their clients. About the role
As the Psychologist operating within the organisations Multidisciplinary Therapy Team, you will be exposed to a variety of different clinical settings & duties and will have an active caseload of clients ready to take over from day 1 and support which will consist of both clinic & community work throughout central Perth.
You will be awarded the opportunity to provide a range of psychological assessments & interventions to a variety of clients presenting with a range of neurological conditions, disabilities, mental health issues & more. Key selection criteria
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Psychology
- Registration with AHPRA as a General or Clinical Psychologist
- Postgraduate experience supporting clients with neurological conditions or disabilities - ideal
- Provisional psychologists may be considered - will need own supervisors in place
How to apply
- Highly competitive salary package depending on experience
- Flexible & supportive working conditions
- Regular individual & team supervision
- Internal training provided
- Role can be offered on a permanent or fixed term basis
- Full time & part time hours also considered
- Paid study leave & external CPD allowance per annum
- Company car provided for travel within work hours
Shortlisting & interviews will commence ASAP.
Please click APPLY now or if you would like further information, please contact Ross on 0404 026 085 / email@example.com - All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.