- Highly competitive salary in-line with experience
- Extensive training, senior mentoring and paid CPD
- Flexible working arrangements
About the Company
Our client is a rapidly growing privately owned allied health business with well-established and successful locations Australia-wide. This organisation proudly has a demonstrated history of providing meaningful, innovative, and evidence-based physiotherapy services to the local aged care community. This organisation has a deep passion for bettering the lives of all clients in their care and leading the way in redefining how aged care services are delivered within the hospital, home, and community care space.
About the Role
Our client is currently on the lookout for a Physiotherapist to join their supported multi-disciplinary team, who is passionate about providing people-centred care within the aged care community. My client is looking for an experienced, newly graduated, or limited registration physiotherapist to provide their clients with holistic and high-quality assessments and treatments. Assist clients with mobility and movement contributing to their overall health and wellbeing. Work as part of a supportive team environment, with generous professional development training and benefits.
- Competitive salary including packaging options
- Work-life balance and flexibility with working hours
- Paid professional development training & senior mentoring
- Work as part of a highly-skilled team
- Career progression opportunities into leadership
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy of all experience levels
- Current full or limited registration with AHPRA
- National Police Clearance
- Current and clean driver’s licence
- Exceptional time management and ability to build relationships
HOW TO APPLY
Shortlisting and interviewing will be commencing ASAP.
Please click APPLY now or if you would like further information
contact Tayla on 0452 552 574 or email@example.com
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.