About the Organisation
- $75,000 - $110,000 + super
- In house and external training
- Structured Career Pathways
This organisation is one of New South Wales most trusted Physiotherapy providers.
They pride themselves on providing the patient-centered physiotherapy care possible across the Sydney and surrounding Regions.
Being a part of this organisation, not only will you be highly appreciated but also supported in every stage of your career.
Our client is highly committed to encouraging their therapists in reaching their full potential.
Ensuring you are able to become the best therapist you can be!About the role
As this organisation continues to grow, they are looking for enthusiastic physiotherapists to join the team! Your caseload will comprise of the following; sporting injuries, musculoskeletal physiotherapy conditions, private paying clients, women's health, men's health, clinical pilates and rehabilitation clients.
Your responsibilities will also include the following but not limited to:
- Managing and treating your client caseload.
- Utilising a wide range of physiotherapy treatments.
- Work alongside other onsite Physiotherapists and other AH professionals.
- Exercise Program Prescription.
- Building a client case load and ongoing case management.
- Establishing, assessing and re-assessing patient goals.
- Relationship development with external referrers.
Key selection criteria
- Excellent package on offer $70,000 - $110,000
- Opportunity to work alongside senior therapists.
- Joining an organisation that can offer you real career opportunities.
- Professional development opportunities - external and internal.
- Flexible working hours throughout the week & weekend.
- Access to organisation facilities.
How to apply
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy.
- Recent Grads welcome.
- Relevant registration with AHPRA.
- Demonstrated experience in a private practice setting.
- Experience with MSK conditions and Sporting Injuries desired.
- Current Working with Children's Check & National Police clearance.
Shortlisting & interviewing will commence ASAP.
Please click APPLY now or if you would like further information, please contact TAYLA
0452 552 574 / firstname.lastname@example.org
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.