About the Company
Our client is a well-established and supportive multidisciplinary organisation. They are rapidly growing across Australia. Supporting clients with autism, cognitive disabilities, intellectual impairments, learning disabilities, mental health clients, paediatrics and rehabilitation clients this team strive to make a difference in people’s lives in the clinic and out in the community. About the Role
Now experiencing rapid growth, our client is looking for Occupational Therapists of ALL experience levels who are dedicated to providing the best therapy services across the lifespan. You will work alongside other Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologists, Physiotherapists, PBS Practitioners and Psychologists.
Whilst specialising in area/s that you have experience in or are passionate about. Whether it be Neurology, Rehabilitation, Mental Health, Disabilities or Paediatrics. You will be responsible for developing, implementing and the delivery of high quality Occupational Therapy services within the team.
As well as the following:
- Liaise with external stakeholders, other health professionals, client care co-coordinators and their families.
- Full administrative support provided for you.
- Servicing clients in their home or out in a community setting.
- Individual and group programs to enhance clients’ independence in everyday activities.
Benefits for You
Essential Selection Criteria:
- High salary package, quarterly bonus and salary packaging.
- Have the opportunity to work within a highly experienced team that you can learn a lot from.
- Have the opportunity to access Telehealth with your clients.
- Genuine career opportunities regularly due to growth.
- Generous external PD allowance.
- Have access to internal programs, giving you the chance to learn more about the areas you're passionate about.
How to apply
- Current AHPRA registration.
- NDIS Screen Check or National Police Check.
- Working with Children Check and clean NSW drivers license.
- Ability to work individually and within a team.
- Demonstrated experience in providing Occupational Therapy services across the lifespan or particular age groups.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written.
Shortlisting and interviewing will be commencing ASAP.
Please click APPLY now or if you would like further information, please contact Tayla on 0452 552 574 / email@example.com All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.